TED is a platform for ideas worth spreading. Started in 1984 as a conference where technology, entertainment and design converged, TED today shares ideas from a broad spectrum — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages.
The summaries for all of the videos below are just quick introductions to the subject. They can’t really do these speakers’ talks justice, so hopefully you’ll have about 20 minutes to spare for each video (or come back to watch the rest later).
10. Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
9. The Power of Vulnerability
8. The Mathematics of Love
7. Why We All Need to Practice Emotional First Aid
6. I Am the Son of a Terrorist. Here’s How I Chose Peace.
5. How to Speak So That People Want to Listen
4. How to Make Hard Choices